NEWS for flufl.i18n¶
_.defer_translations()context manager for marking, but not translating a string at the point of use. (Closes #2)
- Drop Python 2, 3.3, and 3.4 compatibility; add Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Switch to the Apache License Version 2.0
- Use flufl.testing for nose2 and flake8 plugins.
- Include MANIFEST.in in the sdist tarball, otherwise the Debian package won’t built correctly.
- Fix documentation bug. LP: #1026403
- Use modern setuptools rather than distutils.
- Bump copyright years.
- Add classifiers to setup.py and make the long description more compatible with the Cheeseshop.
- Other changes to make the Cheeseshop page look nicer. (LP: #680136)
- setup_helper.py version 2.1.
- Support Python 3 without the need for 2to3.
- Restore missing line from MANIFEST.in to fix distribution tarball.
- Fix setup.py to not install myfixers artifact directory on install.
- Remove pylint.rc; we’ll use pyflakes instead.
- Small documentation fix.
- Ditch the use of zc.buildout.
- Improved documentation.
- Use Distribute instead of Setuptools.
- Port to Python 3 when used with 2to3.
- More documentation improvements.
- Documentation and lint clean up.
- Added a simplified initialization API for one-language-context applications. This works much better for non-server applications.
- Added a SimpleStrategy which recognizes the $LOCPATH environment variable.
- Show how PEP 292 strings are supported automatically.
- When strategies are called with zero arguments, they supply the default translation context, which is usually a NullTranslation. This is better than hardcoding the NullTranslation in the Application.
- Add the ability to get the current language code, via _.code
- Initial release.